[meteorite-list] bengrir fall

From: Pedersen <lbp_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Nov 27 14:34:44 2004

Hello all

John, you said it.... I thought it........

Statisticaly...... ....... there has been unusualy few falls over europe,
the last few years copmared to north africa ???

or am I wrong ?

I DONT acuse anyone of anything.... please read again.... I DONT acuse
anyone of anything...

I just find it interesting ...

Lars Pedersen