[meteorite-list] Epinal and Luce meteorites

From: MarkF <mafer_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Nov 30 16:30:12 2004

Hi Ken and Kist

I too am curious about the Vatican collection as it appears there may be a
lack of good curation there on these items. Maybe someone with good
practices and ethics could get an endorsment to check this collection for
them and recommend changes, preservation methods and the like. I noticed in
discriptions that some sample were "rusted".

Mark