[meteorite-list] TWO NEW PALLASITES AVAILABLE! FROM CHINA, & SAHARA!!!-Ad

From: John Birdsell <birdsell_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Nov 30 19:27:44 2004

Hello Meteorite List members. We are very please to announce that we
have not one, but two new, previously unclassified Pallasites available.
One is from the Sahara and the other is from China. If you are
interested please feel free to contact us off list for more
information. We will be posting both in the coming weeks. We will also
be announcing several other very exciting new meteorites in the coming
weeks, so stay tuned...

Cheers

-John & Dawn
Arizona Skies Meteorites