[meteorite-list] COOL NEW ACHONDRITE SALE NWA2226

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Nov 30 21:59:20 2004

This is nice. Look at the webpage for some really cool
photos which are worth looking at even if you dont buy
anything.
This meteorite will get classified (And hopefully
relitively soon to). I bought this thinking it was
another piece of NWA1109 but after cutting it up I
doubt it now although it is the same colour. This
meteorite is very soft and I used up two saw blades
cutting it up. It was a weird meteorite to cut and is
quite fragile. This meteorite is really nice and has
all sorts of really cool things in it. I have used a
NWA name that has been reserved for me so the met
society is not aware of this meteorite yet but I have
found somebody who has agreed to classifify it and if
all goes according to plan it will appear in the
bulletin next year under this NWA number. I am hoping
that will happen anyway.
I should get some on ebay soon but a 20% discount to
any items on this webpage that I just built. This
meteorite has stripes like a zebra and you will love
it.
Here is my webpage. 20% discount
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/sales/nwa2226sale.htm
Cheers