[meteorite-list] "Thank You" to all of our customers, eBay or otherwise

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Oct 1 14:50:06 2004

Dear list members,

This is a good time to let every one of our past, current and future
customers know we truly appreciate your business.

With all of this talk about shipping costs and packaging, the main point is
sharing meteorites with others and being able to use the funds we collect
from sales to buy more material or find it through expeditions; to make new
discoveries, whether they are in the lab or desert.

Best regards,

Greg and Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock