[meteorite-list] Maybe NOT time to move on....

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Oct 4 13:17:54 2004

on 10/4/04 8:58 AM, Dave Harris at entropydave_at_ntlworld.com wrote:
> After some of the bitchfests I have seen on the list, I am surprised at the
> vehemence of the attacks I have been getting just because I elected to
> advertise a piece of rock that cost me over ?1000 and understandably wish to
> make a return on it.
-----------------
Hi Dave,
        Buck up.
        Don't let the turkeys keep you from flying like an eagle.
        Everyone knows I am opposed to over doing ads on the list, but
yours was a truly exceptional piece! Those that objected, as you pointed
out, are usually themselves significant abusers of our privileges.
> When certain individuals on this list are expelled or calmed down to the
> point that I can respect their opinions then I might rejoin. But until then
> I think I am going to lurk for a couple of days then leave and also remove
> my IMCA registration.
> I was hoping I would never have to write this email, but some of you have
> really crushed my passion for space rocks and my thirst for knowledge.
--------
        Anyone who opens an email from Matteo/Muro/**** for brains should
be prepared for what is inevitably contained therein.
        Hay, it's like the Great Bette Middler proclaimed, "F*** 'm if they
can't take a joke!"
        Best wishes, Michael