[meteorite-list] Maybe NOT time to move on ...

From: bernd.pauli_at_paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Oct 4 14:15:53 2004

Cap'n Blood wrote:

> Hi Dave, Buck up. Don't let the turkeys
> keep you from flying like an eagle.

Hello Dave and List,

These are the words of a frontier lad
Who lost his love when he turned bad ...

No, wrong construction site ... the is /
was The Everly Brothers back in 1959 :-)
.. so let me restart:

These are the words of a list member who tried his best to
make me come back to the List after half a year's abstinence
(not quite because I was watching the archives regularly), and
they made and still make sense - an excerpt from this mail:

"... because the less good people there are the less interesting
topics become in general. The "network effect". What good is having
a telephone if you are the only one ... So please come back to the list
and help keep the topics interesting. You're not alone and the losers
from your departure are only people like us (the people that aren't
barbaric flamers), and we need to maintain critical mass, ..."

Unfortunately the very same list member himself left this list when more
flaming, more bickering more "bitchfests" occurred (or had I better say
"recurred"?)

Anyway, he is back, I am back, and as for you, Dave, maybe it is really
NOT time to move on ... just ignore future hate mails and choose to enjoy
your meteorites and interesting list posts instead.

Cheers,
Best wishes,
Best regards,

Bernd