[meteorite-list] Wow!

From: Dave Harris <entropydave_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Oct 4 17:10:06 2004

Hi,
Well, I have to say that I am really moved by some of the wonderful emails I
have got from you good guys and gals on the Metlist!
I guess I forgot you were there - being blinded by the crap so often posted
by certain individuals.
Of course you are all right - just send to my spam bucket and delete without
reading. I guess I read the negative ones like one just HAS to look at an
horrific car crash. Morbid curiousity and maybe a glimmer of truth about
oneself within them...
I love this List and it forms an important part of my recreational life -
your support, knowledge and breadth of experience always stuns me and I
really do want to be a part of it still

I shall continue to lurk, and I'll await any mails that I will surely get
that I will naturally delete.

Thank you all very much!

dave