[meteorite-list] My private collection up for sale!

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Oct 4 19:14:18 2004

Hello everyone, I am putting virtually everything in my collection up for
sale.
Very little is off limits! There are so many pieces that you will never see
available anywhere else.
I want you all to know that you can make payments (credit) via paypal. They
have a new program where you can pay me all my money instantly, while you
make payments to paypal for up to a year! This makes it alot easier to buy
large purchases.
Email me now, if there is anything you want, I can quote you a price.
This is the one folks, the sale of the last several years (at least the
largest since the King Collection).
http://www.meteoritehunter.com
PS, this sale is not limited only to my collection, but virtually anything
on my website.
Want something, email me, I can try and hook you up. Remeber, I have
thousands of things that are not on my website, including almost 30 KILOS of
Gao, 5 KILOS of Allendes etc. I will sell in Bulk to dealers.
Mike Farmer