[meteorite-list] Re: Ad Meteorites from A to Z sale 1st ed

From: Mikestockj_at_aol.com <Mikestockj_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Oct 5 23:15:05 2004

Hi List
I have had a few people request copies of the first edition our book.
Unfortunately we sold out a few years ago. Luckily at the Denver show I was able to
find someone who had some extra copies and I acquired them. If you would like a
copy the cost will be $20 plus shipping. Also if you have not purchased the
second edition I'll sell both editions for $40 plus shipping. Please remember I
only have a few extra copies of the first edition so let me know as soon as
possible.
Mike

Mike Jensen IMCA 4264
Bill Jensen IMCA 2359