[meteorite-list] Ad - Weekly Rare Material Special

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Oct 6 18:51:07 2004

Dear List Members,

This weeks special is NWA1281, a rare Howardite achondrite found in the
Sahara Desert 2001. A single stone weighing 468 grams is all that there is
of this beautiful and rare meteorite. NWA 1281 is very fresh (W0) and
displays huge black melt clasts(some 30-plus mm), something we have never
seen in a Howardite before. These melt clasts consist of re-crystallized
orthopyroxene (Diogenite) material and are very striking in appearance.
This Howardite is one of the most interesting to come out of the desert and
has been under study for more than three years. No pairings have shown up
in the last three years so it is a safe investment.

To see NWA 1281 please click on the link below and go to "Go see all current
items for sale by this member." The weekly rare material specials are
always listed last so you will have to go to the bottom of the list.

http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=meteoritelab

****************************** Stay Tuned***********************
We just got the green light from scientists to announce an extraordinary
find which we will try to release next week. This new meteorite will push
the limits of knowledge and is bound to be a classic among scientists. It
is a one-of-a-kind, never before found, therefor it will be extremely
difficult to describe in non-scientific terms. Its importance can not be
overstated so stay tuned.

True bargains can always be found on our ebay auctions because there are
never reserves and most items are started out at just 99 cents.

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Adam and Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock
IMCA 2185