[meteorite-list] campo sales update/10/08/2004

From: j.divelbiss_at_att.net <j.divelbiss_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Oct 8 22:25:44 2004

let's see...we've had 12 Campos Sales messages for 12 stones sold with 15 pieces left to sell. That probably means we'll have about 15 more messages to go on this subject...if we're lucky.

Sold,

John

PS I really don't expect you to stop Steve, so go right ahead and abuse the list like always.

-------------- Original message from "Steve Arnold, Chicago!!!" : --------------