[meteorite-list] Africa - No. 1 producer of planetary finds!

From: fcressy <fcressy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Oct 9 17:51:55 2004

Hi Adam and all,

Very interesting, but only correct if you call Oman a part of Africa. Two
world atlas' I picked up include Oman with Asia, not Africa. So that might
change your figures a bit ;-)
Also, don't short change North (and South) America on the Martian finds.
North America has Los Angeles and Lafayette and South America has Governador
Valadares.
Cheers,
Frank