[meteorite-list] Re: Berthoud fall

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Oct 11 20:08:12 2004

Cool Meteorite, looks like a eucrite! Very Nice. If I was not going to
Florida Wednesday I know where I would be headed. The funny thing is I
transfer flights via Denver, so close, yet so far away. Hopefully we will
find the motherload as the Spanish coins seem to be washing out of a bank
and we have the right equipment to find it if buried less than 9 feet. Darn
it, why do two cool things have to happen at the same time.

Good luck on Berthoud treasure hunt, hope somebody brings back the booty!

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock
IMCA 2185