[meteorite-list] Scientists Blast Into The Earth's PastinVirginia (Chesap...

From: j.divelbiss_at_att.net <j.divelbiss_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Oct 11 20:19:40 2004

sorry for starting the confusion guys. My recollection was 25,000 feet per second versus 25 miles per second. At least my conversion was OK from miles per hour to feet per second, but I'm the only one discussing feet per second. That figures, next time I'll wait to get home and check a reference.

76,000 mph it is...though it probably looked faster when it came it :)

John

-------------- Original message from almitt : --------------