[meteorite-list] Watson IIE on EBay

From: almitt <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Oct 12 16:39:57 2004

Hi Bernd and all,

Thank you Bernd for calling attention to this beautiful piece. I have been
weighing if I should polish it and re-etch. I think there is probably a bit
more beauty in the piece if it has a fresh re-etch. BTW all Monnig
specimens that I have listed go to help the collection there at TCU so you
are not only getting nice specimens but also you are helping fund that very
educational display which I have been privileged to see. I also have an
interesting Canadian specimen that people should check out from the Monnig
Collection.

I have a number of my own specimens listed that are worth a look under:
almittmet (al mitterling meteorites) so hope people will take time to look
at the auctions.

The current curator of the Monnig Collection is on the list and is a
contributor at times.

Thanks for you kindness Bernd!