[meteorite-list] A little Praise for the Hupes'

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Oct 13 00:06:57 2004

Hi Steve and list members,

Thank you very much for your post and acknowledgements, Steve. We strive to
do our best and what is right for the scientific community as well as for
the collectors. We would expect the same from any dealer or individual out
there.

Good luck to those who are hunting for the new Colorado fall. I will be
taking Adam and Steven to the site where I found my Spanish treasures here
in Florida. They will arrive tomorrow and we will spend around four days
searching. I have been meeting with some professional treasure hunters in
Florida and have learned quite a bit from them. I thought I found a gold
coin, but as it turns out, it is a key of sorts as I have kind of been
brought into the circle a little bit. Pretty cool bunch of people, I will
post some pictures of my visit with Bob "Frogfoot" Weller a little later. He
opened his vault for me and showed me some awesome gold finds from the 1715
Fleet. It is unreal holding a 7 pound disk made of pure gold from the
1700's.

Hope everyone has a great week.

Best regards,

Greg Hupe