[meteorite-list] Last Chance At Rock Bottom Prices

From: RYAN PAWELSKI <yellowengine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Oct 13 16:39:28 2004

Not sure if my email went through yesterday, as I cannot find it in the archives. Anyway, I will now accept any reasonable offer for this group, and may even consider selling individually if someone is interested in just one or two of the items listed below. Please email if at all interested and we'll work out a deal. That I can guarantee...These MUST be sold. Thank you.

Ryan

Ok, this is the lowest I can go on this group; first $158.60 via Paypal gets them
all! Additional $4.90 discount if paying by check or money order. Grab um' while
you can!

Kilabo- 21g Fresh Fragment With Patch Of Black Crust On One Side- (Originally Purchased
For $136.50)

Zag: 45.7g End Cut + 1.8g Crusted Fragment (Broken Off Corner)- $40 Value

Pasamonte (EUC): .50g Of Small Fragments (Approx. 10) In Micromount Case- $50+ Value

9.7g Individual Of NWA3045 (one of the very nice W0-1 H5's From S. Ralew) $20+ Value

7.2 Half-Stone Of NWA3045- $15+ Value

3.87g Complete Slice Of Gao- FREE

Thanks! Ryan