[meteorite-list] Which one came closest?

From: Chris Peterson <clp_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Oct 15 11:08:33 2004

The Guffey iron was found just a mile or so east of me (or a few miles west,
depending on how you read the report). And I do live in Guffey. Still
looking for the other few hundred kilos of it that must be around here.

Also fairly nearby are the Cotopaxi, Ellicott, and Elbert meteorites.

Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory
http://www.cloudbait.com