Fw: Re-3: [meteorite-list] which came closest?

From: bernd.pauli_at_paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Oct 15 17:47:41 2004

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: Re-2: [meteorite-list] which came closest? (15-Okt-2004 23:45)
From: svassiliev_at_iol.cz
To: bernd.pauli_at_paulinet.de

Hi Bernd,

I was sending this to Anne at the beginning of this topic:

"Hello Anne,

I'm not sure if my email will go to the list. (Anne, Can you forward it to
the list if it doesn't?)

I have a simple tool to find a closest meteorite on my website:
http://sv-meteorites.jodoshared.com/entertainment.asp?menuID=4
Have fun!

Best regards,
Sergey

P.S. my meteorite is: Selcany () - found 1900 [Czech Republic] - 35.44 Km"

My question is - was it on the list? That is not like I'm really care about
it but I have feeling that the
messages I'm getting to my MetList folder is just a copy that my Outlook is
making. I tried send some
before but it looks like the MetList server ignores me ;-)

Please answer,
Sergey

Protected by Polesoft Lockspam
http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html