[meteorite-list] I am back

From: Thomas Randall - KB2SMS <tommy2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Oct 16 17:11:15 2004

Wonderful photos! Thanks for the Link Bernd! Congrats again Dean!

Well I scored today, I got 5 meteorites today, 4 from the local gem and
mineral show and a NWA 2373 from John Birdsell in the mail, Thanks again
John! Got a real nice 8.1 gram Brahin slice FINALLY! Also a nice tumbled
Campo del Cielo, a slice of NWA 869 to die for and finally a 22.75 gram
Sikhote Alin shrapnel specimen. I'm giddy! Excaliber was at the show
with a HUGE GORGEOUS Brahin! If I had $1600 on me I would have bought
it, boy did I drool over that one (no, I didn't get any on it!)

Tom Randall