AW: [meteorite-list] PARTY IN MUNICH??????????

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Oct 17 16:46:36 2004

In a message dated 10/17/2004 2:30:04 PM Mountain Standard Time,
rendelius_at_rpgdot.com writes:
Of course :-). Who would go to Munich without getting soaked in beer?

My plans are as follows: I will arrive in Munich on Thursday afternoon,
and I will stay there until the end of the show on Sunday. So Friday
evening, I think, would be an excellent day to get struck by a
beer-meteorite :-).

Bernhard

Friday would work great for me too!! Since I arrive Wednesday and leave
Saturday.
I don't like beer, but I believe you make wine too. So I'll probably find
some, right? :-)

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com