[meteorite-list] NWA 540

From: Martinh <martinh_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Oct 19 14:09:58 2004

Wow Bernd,

Thanks for that blast from the past. I had forgot all about post. What
was the date on it?

I remember spending some time with a planetary geologist discussing
this meteorite. There was no shortage of excitement as he tried to put
together a picture of what sort of phenomena in space could create such
a thing.

Cheers,

Martin