[meteorite-list] >>> Meteorite pictures needed (urgent) <<<

From: Pelé Pierre-Marie <pierremariepele_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Oct 19 17:03:02 2004

Hello to the List,
?
A few days ago, I sent an S.O.S. to get some nice
meteorite pictures for my book "The French
Meteorites".
?
First of all, I have to thank the many list members
who helped me by sending wonderful pictures. They will
be thanked also in my book which may be in the stores
in December.
?
I still need the following meteorite pictures, in high
resolution (no matter if this is fragment, slice or
individual) :
- Aumieres
- Beuste
- Chitenay
- Esnandes
- Favars
- Galapian
- Granes
- Kerilis
- Kermichel
- Mascombes
- Mezel
- Montlivault
- Mornans
- Quin?ay
- St Caprais
- St Chinian
- St Christophe la Chartreuse
- Ste Marguerite
?
Can you help me ??? The deadline is this week !
?
Thanks a lot,
?
Pierre-Marie PELE
www.meteor-center.com

Vous manquez d?espace pour stocker vos mails ?
Cr?ez votre Yahoo! Mail sur http://fr.benefits.yahoo.com/

Le nouveau Yahoo! Messenger est arriv? ! D?couvrez toutes les nouveaut?s pour dialoguer instantan?ment avec vos amis. A t?l?charger gratuitement sur http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com