[meteorite-list] Colorado Meteorite Mapserver

From: Matt Morgan <mmorgan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Oct 19 22:25:34 2004

This message didn't come through before so I reposted it...

I finally completed the Colorado Meteorite Mapserver. This web map
allows you to view the locations of all the known Colorado meteorites
(some not listed in the C of M) and view their classification, TKW, and
date found. I will eventually add some pics.
You can view it here..
http://www.mhmeteorites.com//coloradometeorites/colorado_meteorites.htm

NOTE: it does require a plugin and MAY not work with Netscape.

This is something we could do for the entire globe, if someone would
provide me with the lat longs of all the meteorites in table format.

Enjoy and please send comments.
Thanks,
Matt Morgan
Mile High Meteorites