[meteorite-list] Nininger/Huss Question

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Oct 20 23:09:01 2004

Dear Ken and List,

That is what I call a very quick response. I tried your suggestion and all
of the letters fit, Thank you! I wanted the type-set collection to be as
complete as possible. This is important to me because when the printing
press, type-sets, documents and printing stock are provided to a museum I
want them to be as complete as possible. I do not want to be remembered as
somebody who did not do his best to curate these pieces of history no matter
how insignificant some type sets may seem. Ken, please send me your address
so that I can mail you the specimen for helping me out.

Kind Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock