[meteorite-list] Ad-Weekly Rare Material Special

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Oct 21 13:06:15 2004

Dear List Members,

Several List members have been asking what this week's special is. I just
returned from a successful treasure hunting trip in Florida and that is why
I am late in announcing this week's rare material special. It looks like
Michael Blood and his accountant have joined the Treasure Coast Team and are
in Florida right now with Greg, I wish them luck as it is very difficult
work but the rewards can be great.

This weeks special is NWA2120, a rare L3.5, S2, W2 subtyped chondrite.
There are only a couple of meteorites that share this rare subtype and the
good news is that we started the specimens out at just 99 cents and will let
the market decided the true value.

To see NWA2120 please click on the link below and go to "Go see all current
items for sale by this member." The weekly rare material specials are
always listed last so you will have to go to the bottom of the list.

http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=meteoritelab

True bargains can always be found on our ebay auctions because there are
never reserves and most items are started out at just 99 cents.

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Adam and Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock
IMCA 2185