[meteorite-list] RE: MUNICH - FRIDAY - How to get there & hints.

From: Christian Anger <christian.anger_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Oct 21 15:50:25 2004

Alright Hanno,

I think that will end like ???,??,????`????,??,????`????

Our good friend Nicholas Gessler contacted me today.
It seems that he may be there too !

Remember the lot of fun we had at Ensisheim this year.

Also Michel Franco (oriented meteorite-eyes) will be with us.

I am looking forward having a big lot of fun on next friday.

A dreifoches Hallelujah-Sakrahaxn aufn nextn freitog !

Christian

IMCA #2673
www.austromet.com
?