[meteorite-list] RE: MUNICH - FRIDAY - How to get there & hints.

From: Martin Altmann <Altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Oct 22 08:01:34 2004

Come on - Beer testing is not such a hard work
and finally it was Christian's & Hanno's idea!
They should get beer for free (I'm not an alcoolist yet).

In fact I'm glad, that I still found some places in a nearby location
bearing upon some bavaricity,
as it had to be short-termed and the surroundings of the fair site are
Pampa(c), free field and a new errected city quarter, which isn't ready yet,
thus not easy to find something at the date of a large fair.

Next year I can plan it better and earlier. Perhaps it's a good idea then to
choose Saturday evening, as many meteorite freaks and collectors have to
work on Friday or do not travel to the show on Friday, because they fear not
to be allowed to enter, as they have no tickets for the special GeoFa day.

Also joining now: Nicholas Gessler, Haberer (one of the most successfull
moon hunters), Gabel (chiefimpactor), Ralew (sr-meteorites).

See you!
Martin