[meteorite-list] odds and ends

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Oct 23 08:27:54 2004

Good morning list.I hope everyone who is in munich,from the met.list are
having a great time.Have a bruski for me.Tomorrow morning I leave for
cancun, mexico for 8 days.I'll have a tequila for you.On going is my CAMPO
SALES L5 meteorite sales.I have 12 stones left,still way under what normal
price should be.I have prices and pictures of all of them.Also my on going
MID-FALL METEORITE SALE.I'll have it going on till nov.2nd.All the items
are only $2.50 a gram, except where told.Thank you to the people who gave
me info on SQUAW CREEK.I'll try to get to a computer down there and check
messages.I want to stay on top of everything.I'll be in and out all day
checking messages,so I hope you all have a great day.I also have 1 ebay
auction ending tomorrow morning.

                                    steve arnold,chicago,usa!!

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120