[meteorite-list] RE: large, radioactive ebay brahins from chenobyl area

From: Pekka Savolainen <pekka.savolainen_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Oct 23 15:44:08 2004

Well, I have 3 Geiger counters, but not radioactive meteorites...;-

I?m also a collector of minerals, and there are many, many minerals,
radioactive in the nature. Some slightly, like Columbite, some not so
slightly, like Uranite, these I keep in my garage, but my Brahins are
all in the house ;-

best,

pekka s