[meteorite-list] AD: eBay Auctions, 410g NICE Sihote, Meteorite and Tektite Handbook, plus....

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Oct 23 19:38:50 2004

Hello Everybody,

I am a few nice auctions that I thought some of you would like to know
about.

A 410 gram Sikhote-Alin, that is pretty nice.....it has some flight marks
although I did not note it in the auction. Started at $0.01 ending today.

A "Meteorite And Tektite Handbook" by list member Philip Bargnall. This
book is almost impossible to find. When I have seen it for sale, it is for
used copies for over $100...and these have been picked up pretty fast. A
like-new to new copy....started at $0.01 and ending today.

With other 700 auctions going there is bound to be a few things that might
interest you. Even a few cool non-meteorite items like a 1932-S Quarter.

My eBay auctions, http://stores.ebay.com/meteoritearticles

Clear Skies,
Mark Bostick
www.meteoritearticles.com