[meteorite-list] Tatahouine

From: bernd.pauli_at_paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Oct 24 05:25:43 2004

Rob W. wrote:

> I currently have a 114 gram fragment ...

Hello All!

I have a 2-gram piece from Alain Carion, an 8-gram specimen
from Alain with traces of fusion crust, and a breathtaking, thin,
translucent platelet of 0.38 grams from Eric Olson. Eric still has
several 5+ gram pieces and two of these thin slices (0.76 mm) thick
on his website:

http://www.star-bits.com/tat.htm

Best Sunday
morning regards,