[meteorite-list] RE: ON/OFF TOPIC Round Goes the WEASEL because he cannot post to the Easel

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Oct 25 08:46:12 2004

List members and Mauro,
 whom have a need of a laugh buy more Campo sales, see
Matteo, Danelle, Manuello or anyother address/alias he
can schlep. He has the humility to rear his head to
criticize Proud Tom!!! I think he should continue to
sell his mo Teressa? Why should he worry about the
bricks that he is short of? Anyway, wish I was in
Germany to have some good laughs and perhaps a good
German beer with those that are there. Anom.?
dr...tokyo