[meteorite-list] Nininger Printing Press Images

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Oct 26 01:03:49 2004

Dear List Members,

I thought a few of you might enjoy some images of Nininger's printing press
and a few printing plates I found to be interesting while searching a
treasure trove of collectibles. Both Nininger and Huss used this equipment
to do their in-house printing. Most of their letterhead, ID cards,
envelopes, advertisements, promotional work and some famous documents were
all printed using this antique press.

Below are two images of the antique Kelsey Excelsior printing press:
http://themeteoritesite.com/PressView2.jpg
http://themeteoritesite.com/PressView3.jpg

This is my favorite stamp showing Nininger's museum:
http://themeteoritesite.com/MuseumStamp1.jpg

I am supposed to ask ET for the meaning of this Christmas stamp:
http://themeteoritesite.com/Christmas.jpg

Some of you may have a copy this Canyon Diablo ID card:
http://themeteoritesite.com/Meteorite.jpg

So Tektites were blasted from the moon?:
http://themeteoritesite.com/Tektite.jpg

Museum Hours:
http://themeteoritesite.com/MuseumHours.jpg
http://themeteoritesite.com/MuseumHoursClose.jpg

Meteorite Study Kit:
http://themeteoritesite.com/StudyKit.jpg

Miscellaneous:
http://themeteoritesite.com/AmericanMeteorite.jpg
http://themeteoritesite.com/AmericanMeteoriteLab.jpg
http://themeteoritesite.com/FourStamps.jpg
http://themeteoritesite.com/ThreeStars.jpg

Some plates are on loan to a museum in Denver. When they are returned I
will post images of them. I hope you enjoyed these images as much as I
enjoyed digging through this stuff.

All the best,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection