[meteorite-list] Viewer Descriptions Of Flash In Sky

From: Rob Wesel <nakhladog_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Oct 26 03:03:59 2004

Some good accounts..and some not so good.
I'd be looking for the one reporter that saw it go straight down. From my
limited involvement with the Chehalis bolide there is enough here to start
to try and map it out. using accounts and security cameras.
Only one sonic boom report though, doesn't instill confidence.

Rob Wesel
We are the music makers...
and we are the dreamers of the dreams.
Willy Wonka, 1971