[meteorite-list] cancun

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Oct 27 09:59:25 2004

hi from sunny cancun people.95 and sunny here.hope all is well with my
fellow follow collecters.Isee proud tom is having a field day again at my
expence.Oh well life goes on down here.It is really great. I found some
great looking shells, no meteorites.Oh well, take care all.I will check to
see if I have another 300 emails when I get home.Ans as always proud tom,
keep up the good work.Live from cancun,mexico.Have a good day all!!

                                   steve arnold, cancun, mexico, via
chicago, usa !!!!!

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120