Fw: [meteorite-list] Meteorite postcards, Wanted

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Oct 27 12:45:43 2004

Hello everyone again,

There are a few advertisement postcards sent by meteorite dealers that some
of you might have, that I would be interested in. Mike Farmer made one on
the Bilanga meteorite I think, or I read reference to such on the list once.
  Also Blaine Reed made two different postcards when lunar meteorites first
came up for sale. If any of the list members that were collectors during
this time, has them and would part with them, please let me know.

Mark Bostick
www.meteoritearticles.com