[meteorite-list] Bush-b-Gone sale

From: Tom AKA James Knudson <peregrineflier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Sep 3 22:15:34 2004

Hi there list, while we are on the off subject of politics, may I ask this?
Bush did not fight in a war and everyone looks down on him, Kerry might have
made some exaggerations of his war days and everyone looks down on him, but
neither of these situations comes close to that draft dodger the democrats
voted into office 11 years ago. What's the big deal about Bush or Kerry?

Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier <><
IMCA 6168
http://www.frontiernet.net/~peregrineflier/Peregrineflier.htm