[meteorite-list] Bush-b-Gone sale

From: minador <minador_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Sep 4 00:51:05 2004

Hey List,

That's true - he's the "stain on America's blue dress" president. ;-)

My buddy's over there fighting some kind of conflict - He calls it a war and
Bush is his Commander-in-Chief - I guess that does make him a war president.
Did FDR get this much grief? All in fun!

Happy hunting and collecting!

Mark (hunting Holbrook soon - wish me luck!)