[meteorite-list] Images of Cool Oriented Meteorite

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Sep 4 14:01:37 2004

Hi Mike,

We sell just about every classification under the sun including L6s so I
have no idea what you are talking about. Our primary focus has always been
rare classifications including a monumental planetary find we will be
announcing next week. Every classified stone we sell we do our best to
report accurately including TKWs, something you have a serious problem with
which will be public knowledge soon enough and not because of us, you can
blame yourself for this one. Mike just keep digging a deeper hole for
yourself and we will soon have a "Mike-be-gone-sale".

All the best,

Adam