[meteorite-list] MeteoriteTimes for September is up

From: Paul Harris <paul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Sep 5 14:38:45 2004

Dear List,

MeteoriteTimes for September is up. Since Jim will be visiting Meteor
Crater again, we posted some of the Meteor Crater
articles and our Meteor Crater Floor & Rim Tour site for everyone to read
again. Please remember that all previous MeteoriteTimes
are available from the "Back Links" link and most articles are also indexed
by author from the "Article Index" link.

http://www.meteoritetimes.com/

Enjoy!

Paul and Jim

   Paul Harris paul_at_meteorite.com
   Jim Tobin jim_at_meteorite.com
   The Meteorite Exchange, Inc. http://www.meteorite.com
   MeteoriteTimes.com http://www.meteoritetimes.com
   PMB#455 P.O. Box 7000, Redondo Beach, CA 90277 USA