[meteorite-list] weathering grade zero

From: www.Meteoryt.net <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Sep 5 19:54:27 2004

> Hi list.I have a meteorite question amid all the RAMBLINGS going on.I am
> the possesser of NWA 112 MAIN MASS.With a TKW of only 144 grams,it has a
> weathering grade of zero.My question is, does anyone know of any
> meteorites with this grading?Please let me know.This is very interesting
> to me.

Dear Steve, I think that all fresh finds and especialy falls have grade W0.
Amgala, Kilabo, Bensour, Park Forest ? first recovered El Hammami and Gao ets/etc

~~~~[ MARCIN CIMALA ]~~~~[ GG 4742912 ]~~~~
http://www.Meteoryt.net marcin_at_meteoryt.net
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin_at_polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com GSM +48(607)535 195
~~~~~~[ Member of Polish Meteoritical Society ]~~~~~~