[meteorite-list] Ain't it a s * h * a * m * e ? ? ?

From: meteoriteshow <meteoriteshow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Sep 6 13:52:30 2004

I wonder why this kind of crazy fight happens from time to time on the
meteorite list, as if some people miss it when topics are only related to
meteorites, without any conflict to take part... I've been a member for
almost two years now, and still manage to bear those periods of crazyness,
erasing the posts after reading the ten first words when they are not
interesting to me, but I must admit that it is tiring and I can understand
people who get fed up.
I do not know who is the person who sent this e-mail to you Bernd, and I
guess he is someone the list will miss if you say so. It's a shame, I agree
with you!
Fred Beroud