[meteorite-list] Ain't it a s * h * a * m * e ? ? ?

From: Peanut .. <cj_peanut_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Sep 6 14:34:14 2004

Hello All and whoever wants to leave,

I just wanted to say that the real shame here is that "somebody" here is
letting this get to them. This is going to happen in ANY forum or mailing
list. this person shouldn't punish or deny themselves the other information
and conversation that is put out on this list.

You want fights, you should subscribe to a coin collecting mailing list. It
makes these two look like best friends! I agree that instead of fighting
over who's been where and how many times, they should both just get on a
plane, fly to some local desert and have it out (Maybe they'll find a new
meteorite while they are there). I have no problem with either parties, I
buy from both and have had good, honest service as far as I can tell. That's
the bottom line.

So just think about that before becoming some in the closet, ebay, meteorite
collecting, hermit. It's really not worth it when you can just delete the
emails you don't wish to read!

Thanks,

Cj