[meteorite-list] Ureilite Origins

From: meteoriteshow <meteoriteshow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Sep 6 14:49:39 2004

Thanks for your response Bernd!
As far as CI are concerned, yes they have no chondrule and I did not think
of them before writing my e-mail. But then the oxygen-isotope study is
getting us confused... CV?...
As far as I know, there was no evidence of presolar diamonds existence. Am I
right or wrong? Should they exist, and should one find some in a Ureilite,
what can we expect then about the origin of those meteorites?
I know that some studies are on rails both in France and Japan about
Ureilites, so let's hope that they will bring some answers...
Cheers,
Fred