[meteorite-list] regrets

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Sep 8 22:23:32 2004

Hi All,
        It is with regret that I must state that I will not be coming
to this year's Denver Show. I had planned to go, but numerous
problems kept coming up and now it has gotten to the point that
my coming to the show would make things difficult for both
my family and several friends.
        Nothing is a major problem - just lots of problems of varying
degrees that will all be dealt with much better by my staying in
San Diego this year.
        Other than 9/11, this is the only show I have missed in many
years and I regret it. Please support the COMETS and the auction,
which will still be happening under the trusty hands of the very
capable ANNE BLACK. Same time, same place, Friday, Sept. 17.
See fliers at the show.
        Hope everybody has a ball.
        Best wishes to all, Michael