AW: [meteorite-list] NWA 110 Photos

From: Norbert Classen <trifid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Sep 9 18:25:53 2004

Well Bob, and Fellow Collectors,

Would you also sell us samples of DaG 479 as samples of DaG 735? Or
samples of SaU 008 as SaU 125? Just because they are most probably
paired? I guess you realize that this would be wrong AND fraudulent.
Why don't you just get that it's also obviously wrong to sell your
samples - doesn't matter if they are for real, or paired to NWA 1068,
or NWA 1110 - AS NWA 1110? To me, it's not just a matter of numbers,
as some people on the list seem to believe, it's a matter of integrity.

Adam's point is valid, and this has been stressed by Jeff Grossman,
and other highly respected list members. Take their advise, and learn.

Just my two Euro cents,
Norbert