[meteorite-list] NWA 110 Photos

From: mark ford <markf_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Sep 10 04:12:51 2004

Hi

I certainly don't think anyone is acting 'fraudulently', at the end of
the day us collectors just have to trust you dealers, to sell us genuine
material (and I do trust you!).

The bottom line is though as Adam and the NomCom have said, only the
118g is officially NWA 1110. Anything else is 'unclassified' but
possibly paired to the original find. However it is certainly not
'officially paired' unless it's classified! - how the hell can you
pair rocks when you don't know the exact location of the fall and you
don't'get them micro'd?).

Personally I think far too much emphesis is placed on TKW, it actually
doesn't matter a great deal, if the rock is interesting so what! I
wouldn't care if there is 1000kg of Martian material, it's still
Martian! - Probably.

:)

Best
Mark F.