[meteorite-list] Stefan goes POLYMICT !!!!

From: Alexander Seidel <gsac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Sep 10 14:41:19 2004

Wow - "Mettmann" Martin, what a superb subject line! :-)
Thanks a bunch for letting us all know!

Hi, dear Berlin neighbour Stefan, all my best to you and
Svetlana, wherever you are right now - you are a great guy
to deal and communicate with, and you so much deserve to be
the very happy man that you surely are right now.

[PS: heute wuerde ich die schoenste Salsa-Musik f?r Euch
auflegen und Du haettest DJ-Pause! Oder einen Tango... :-)]

Alex
Berlin/Germany